Thank you for your interest in Resume Plus!
What makes the resumes I write so highly effective?
I focus on you… to perfectly position you for the job you want.
- I’ll start by taking the time to get to know you; not just your job history but who you really are and what you want out of your next job.
- I’ll ask very pointed questions to draw out critical information about you.
- Based on your history, goals, and interests, I’ll write a resume that presents you as a “must interview” candidate.
That’s my approach and it’s worked for more than 25 years!
Resume Plus is different from many other resume companies!
I’ve built a reputation for professionalism and expertise in writing extremely effective resumes, including for people with complex and challenging backgrounds. Here are some key points:
- I prefer quality over quantity. I don’t churn out boilerplate resumes by the hundreds.
- I don’t use templates. Every person is unique, and every resume must present each person in the best possible manner for their specific situation.
- I personally write every resume. I don’t subcontract to other writers, and I don’t send projects to “resume factories” in third-world countries.
As a result, my clients receive more interviews and better job offers.
That’s a pretty strong statement and may sound like boasting. But it’s been proven time and time again by the emails and thank-you cards I receive nearly every day, and especially by all the referrals.
Additional information to help you:
Professional Services – I also write cover letters, CVs, bios, executive summaries and more.
Resumes 101 Learn about the resume business and what makes a resume highly effective
Sue Montgomery My experience, background, and story.
References Thank-you messages from clients.
I invite you to schedule a “meet and greet” complimentary strategy session with me to discuss your career goals and your next job. I’ll listen and share my thoughts with you. No pitch, no sales talk, and no obligation.
I look forward to hearing from you.